- Antenna & lines
- Project Management
Transport is the backbone of any network. Convey’s technicians are available 24/7 to provide a full scale service.
- Full in-house fiber installation.
- In-house certifications in fiber testing, connectorizing, splicing and maintenance.
- Ethernet installation.
- DS-1 installation.
- DS-3 installation.
- Cat 5 & 6 installation and testing.
- Telco trenching and strongwell box installation.
- Telco rack power and installation.
- Purcell installation.
- Eltek Valere installation.
- Hoffman Box swap and installation.
- Full telco, fiber pathway and electric conduit installation.
- T-Mobile AAV.
- DAS Drive testing services.
- NID installation.
- Telco subpanel power and outlet installation.
Cell Site Decommissioning
Full turnkey cell site decommissioning capabilities including management, equipment removal, and property owner negotiations.
- Full turnkey decommissioning
- Permit & cd5 filings
- Landlord correspondence
- High volume electronics removal & recycling
- Project management
- Site acquisition
- Vendor management (cranes, manlifts, etc…)
- Das/in-building decommissionings
Antenna & Line Solutions
We perform antenna & line installation and modifications, as well as site trouble shooting.
- Antenna, line, diplexer, tma, and jumper installation
- Microwave installation and pathing/alignment
- Site optimization and performance
- Sweep testing
- Pim testing
- Trouble shooting
- Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Antenna swaps, azimuth and down tilt adjustments
- Damaged line replacement
- Third-party inspections
- Remote radio head installation and service
- Full fiber capabilities including slicing, testing and maintenance
Das is the future of telecommunications, and convey has the resources to provide a comprehensive deployment plan.
Unleash your cloud
Convey builds and maintains state of the art das networks, allowing wireless carriers to deliver the performance people have come to expect, both in form and function.
Following installation and optimization, we can provide complete maintenance and network monitoring and emergency support. Preventative maintenance is crtical part in keeping our clients sites up and running. Without constant upkeep, communication sites can easily fall into disrepair and cause any number of problems for our clients.
Preventative maintenance services
- Weather proofing repairs
- Snow removal
- Tower foundation maintenance
- Electrical modifications
- Routine generator maintenance
- Microwave alignment
Emergency repair services
- Antenna replacement
- Coax line repairs
- Staff of osha-certified technicians.
- Electrical failure
- Weather related emergency repairs
System design to engineering, installation and maintenance, convey will coordinate, manage and report on all project statuses.
We believe building a partnership with our clients is at the heart of our success.
We use a cooperative approach to seek high-quality, cost-effective solutions. Our professionalism, dedication and expertise are apparent throughout the course of a project; from pre- planning and design, through deployment and post-deployment maintenance.
- Osha 10 or 30 hour
- Comtrain tower safety training
- Cpr, aed and basic first aid
- Site master line sweep
- Certification tower climbing & safety rescue
- Emr/rf safety awareness
What Else Can You Expect From Convey Services?
- Fast response time
- 24/7/365 emergency repair and maintenance services
- Staff of OSHA-certified technicians.
- Strict employee and public safety adherence
Would you like to talk to us? Call or send a quick note and we will get back to you right away
Comments or questions are welcome.